An on-going medical warranty means that you must contact your insurer of any changes to your medical condition.
Articles in this section
- Are Planned Surgical Procedures Prior To A Trip Covered?
- Can I Exclude Some Of My Medical Conditions From Cover?
- Can We Cover Medical Conditions Which Are Under Investigation?
- Do You Cover Elective Surgery?
- Medical Conditions For Annual Trip Cover
- What Conditions Do We Cover?
- What If I Don't Have Medical Conditions?
- What If My Diagnosis Changes?
- What's A Medical Warranty?
- Will A Policy Cover Medical Treatment Abroad?