You will need to declare any pre-exisiting medical conditions for the travelers you want covered on the quotation.
We need to know if anyone to be named on the policy, has ever been diagnosed with or treated for any:
- cancerous, respiratory, heart or circulatory conditions (problems with blood flow, including strokes, high blood pressure, and cholesterol)?
- psychological conditions such as stress, anxiety, depression, or psychiatric condition such as eating disorders, drug or alcohol abuse or mental instability?
We need to know if anyone to be named on the policy has, within the last 2 years:
- been prescribed medication, or received treatment or attended a medical practitioner’s surgery?
- attended a hospital or clinic as an out-patient or in-patient?
We also need to know if anyone named on the policy has:
- been currently put on a waiting list for treatment or investigation?
- been given a terminal prognosis?
We recommend that you declare all relevant medical conditions, even if it's minor. Excluding a condition may void your policy.